What is the ECE104 logo?
ECE104 is a regulatory guideline for establishing the use of retro-reflective safety markings on heavy-duty vehicles operating throughout Europe. Since July 2011, all vehicles weighing more than 7.5 tonnes and trailers over 3.5 tonnes registered and operating in the UK are required by regulation to use retro-reflective markings (additional light-reflecting devices). The additional light-reflecting device (ALRD) must be able to make the rear and sides of the vehicle clearly visible up to a distance of 100 meters in low light conditions. ECE104 sets the standard for the reflective material used and how the ALRD should be positioned on the vehicle or trailer.
Vehicle Safety Marking for ECE104
The Vehicle Safety Mark required under ECE104 must contain an “E-mark” to indicate that the product has complied with the minimum regulatory requirements. The ALRD reflector must be 50mm wide.
Why choose MAXDECAL Safety Reflective Sign RS983 Series?
- The reflectivity is very good which has met the requirements for the KIR Dishub test according to the number KP.3996/AJ.502/DRJD/2019.
- Easy application.
- Bright colors in light conditions.
- Excellent adhesion to vehicles
- There is an edge-seal on the end of the sticker to prevent water, air, and dust from entering the sticker.
- High quality and durable to the Indonesian climate.
You can download the guide on the regulations and installation of the Additional Light Reflecting Device for free hereDOWNLOAD HERE